Creating windowShapes in Rev

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Dec 30 23:45:39 EST 2003

Ken Norris wrote:

> The problems for me come when I try to import something from one of my cheap
> external paint programs that just don't show up properly in Rev images,
> mainly because of cross-platform compatibility I think. I end up having to
> additionally take them into PhotoShop or somewhere else and resetting
> filetypes. Very time consuming experiments.

Have you tried GraphicConverter?

<http://www.lemkesoft.de/en/index.htm>

I have PhotoShop 7, rarely use it.  I create sliced graphics and UI elements
in Firewoks, but for simple touch-ups and convrsions I've not found anything
as efficient as the modestly-priced GraphicConverter. Best $35 investment I
ever made.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation