[ANN] Window External

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Dec 30 13:59:22 EST 2003

On Dec 30, 2003, at 9:21 AM, Geoff Canyon wrote:

> Great stuff, Trevor! Of course, I immediately tried it with a
> windowshaped window, and it worked just fine -- a great effect, too!

Thanks Geoff.  One interesting use of this would be for drag and drop.
You could display a windowshaped window that is partially transparent
when the user clicks on something that can be dragged.  This would be
similar to what the finder and Windows Explorer do.

One request I received was to be able to apply a grayscale (8 bit)
image to a stack window for transparency (Rev supports 1 bit).  This
would make the effect I describe above even cleaner looking.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com