Creating windowShapes in Rev

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Mon Dec 29 22:12:38 EST 2003

I said:
> I can't get it to work in a one card stack.

Nevermind...I messed up the syntax, which wants *only* the ID #. It works
now.

Now, how do I create complex shapes to match outlines of other images I want
to overlay?

I tried, but I just can't get it accurate enough. I need to zoom so I can
tweak to fit, i.e., single pixel erases and other adjustments. Is there a
way to zoom the image?

Trying to paste doesn't work, because it always leaves a rectangle outside
the shape (except for transparent 1-bit images I assume).

There's no lasso tool to grab pieces and fit them either :-/

Ken N.