Creating windowShapes in Rev (was Transparency confusion)

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Mon Dec 29 20:02:09 EST 2003

On Monday, December 29, 2003, at 05:52 PM, Ken Norris wrote:

> I can't get it to work in a one card stack.

Weird.  I'll give that a try.

> What does this business of switching back and forth between first card
> and
> last card have to do with it?

I have my test buttons and other things on the first card.  I have the
image on the second.  I guess I could have put, should have put, the
image behind my buttons, but I didn't think of that.  I don't switch
between the two cards except in setting up the stack.  Maybe fiddling
with the image is easier when it is on the second card.

Now, I'm seeing all kinds of weird image stuff (Rev 2.1.2 on OS X
10.2.8), so this might be a consequence of that.

Dar Scott