Read/Write to Process

Roy Mendelssohn rmendels at pfeg.noaa.gov
Mon Dec 29 16:01:15 EST 2003

--
Hi,

Can someone give me an example using read to process / write to
process commands to communicate with an external program?  I'm using
Revolution as an interface to feed input to a command-line executable
program (generated from Fortran).  I have successfully used the
"shell()" command to run the program, but I want to write to and get
feedback from the program as it runs.  I'm running Revolution 2.1.2
on OSX.  Any advice would be much appreciated.

Roy Mendelssohn