Where Can I Find Details On PlugIns?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Dec 29 10:52:25 EST 2003

>I can't think of any beyond what you'd encounter if the stack file lived
>anywhere other than in a Plugins folder.

Good to know, Richard...and, BTW, the fact that the stack resides in
the Revolution Plugin folder was an issue in this case, as this
created an "abnormal" environment for SDB calls.

The workaround for this wasn't too difficult: it just required the
plugIn to store the path to Serendipity Library and start using the
IPC libraries based on that path before issuing SDB calls that look
for the libraries in the "normal" paths if they are not already in
use.  Now done, it can serve as an example for developers whose
distribution environments cannot support the "standard" SDB
installation configuration.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company