CPU running hot

Rodney Tamblyn rodneyta at telpacific.com.au
Sun Dec 28 07:26:09 EST 2003

I've tried it myself and can confirm Neville is correct.

I just want to add another vote of urgency to this topic: I have been
very concerned about how hot my powerbook has been getting while using
Revolution.  It's normal for the fan to come on after several hours of
operation, but with Revolution I've noticed the fan starting after only
30 minutes or so, which is not acceptable.  I have been using default
style buttons lately, but will have to stop using them now.

This definitely needs to be fixed - has someone reported it to Rev
bugzilla?

~ Rodney
--
Rodney Tamblyn