Transparency confusion

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sun Dec 28 02:05:46 EST 2003

On Saturday, December 27, 2003, at 10:47 PM, Ken Norris wrote:

> Well, yeah...all of the above. I think you'd have to make each
> character a
> separate graphical element in a windowShape, then move the whole
> window as a
> unit to get your scrolling effect.

I was thinking of imag007 here:

http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/revolution.htm?_imag007

but that is now broken.

I have been using a variation for getting images of cards, but now that
is kaput!

I like the idea of moving the window, though.  You might need two
windows to get the start to come after the end.  Maybe the image of the
card can be snapshot at the start (ick) and then a windowShape created
from that.

Dar
Scott