Shrinking an image to a button icon

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Fri Dec 26 11:28:35 EST 2003

I'm not having much luck with this at all.  I'm still getting the same
thing.  I've set the LockLoc to true and saved the stack, but when I close
and reopen the stack, the button icon picture has reverted to the original
size.  I understand from your note that I should only need to do this once,
but it doesn't seem to have any effect... Jim

--

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Info Line: 902-823-2477, Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139