Seminar News

Rod McCall rodmc at runrev.com
Tue Dec 23 15:18:59 EST 2003

Dear Revolutionaries,

We've got some exciting news about the Macworld SF seminar (9 and 10th
January). We've just announced the programme for it which is a
veritable RevFest of the latest news, how-to's and discussion! If you
are in the San Francisco area during Macworld 2004 then this is
something you cannot afford to miss.

The seminar is ideal for new and experienced Revolution users alike.
Highlights include:

* Keynote by Kevin Miller, CEO of Runtime Revolution
* Dan Shafer, author of "Revolution: Software at the Speed of Thought"
* Teaching with Revolution Express, with Ro Nagey
* Net Applications: Beyond the Browser, with Richard Gaskin
* Converting HyperCard Stacks, with Jacqueline Landman Gay
* Jerry Daniels will present a talk on developing cross-platform thin
clients
* The Future of Revolution, with the Revolution development team

Plus:
* Geoff Canyon risks certain death with a pledge to build a working
application for three platforms - while holding his breath!

The complete seminar schedule is available at
<http://www.runrev.com/macworldschedule.html>.

Pricing and Special Offers
-----------------------------------

The seminar price is $400 for both days or $250 for either day. Lunch
and coffee breaks are included. Attendees also receive a complimentary
pass to Macworld Expo.

What's more if you've not purchased Revolution you can get bundles
which include Revolution Studio, or Enterprise and the seminar for up
to 50% off!!!

Revolution Studio plus two-day seminar pass -  only $399 (half off the
retail price)
Revolution Enterprise plus two-day seminar pass  - only $999 ( $600 off
the retail price)

If you've got Revolution already don't fret we've got a big seasonal
offer to say thank you! If you purchase the two-day seminar pass
between the 25th-28th of December then it will cost you only $250!

Each of these offers is subject to availability, and tickets are
selling fast so get your skates on!

Many thanks for a Revolutionary year.

Best wishes for 2004,

Rod

Dr Rod McCall                              www.runrev.com
Runtime Revolution Ltd
91 Hanover Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1DJ
t: +44 (0)131 718 4333 f: +44 (0) 131 718 4334
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools

All incoming emails are subject to virus and spam checking, this may
delay receipt and any response.