Shrinking an image to a button icon

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Dec 23 13:20:55 EST 2003

On 12/23/03 6:57 AM, Jim Carwardine wrote:

> Hi Jacque... The window seemed to frame correctly but I got this message
> when I executed the modified script.  Looks fine to me...
>
>          executing at 8:53:05 AM
> Type    Object: can't set object property
> Object    Picture
> Line    set the width of cd 1 to the width of img "Palette Picture Graphic"
> Hint    300

Sorry, I had a think-o. Holiday madness. You can't resize individual
cards, you can only resize whole stacks. So it should say:

   set the width of this stack to the width of img "Palette Picture Graphic"
   set the height of this stack to the height of img "Palette Picture
Graphic"

Less eggnog next time, I promise.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com