Find fonts

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Tue Dec 23 02:46:30 EST 2003

On Dec 23, 2003, at 12:35 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> You should be able to override any default settings by setting the
> textFont
> of your stack to "0" or any other string that does not match the name
> of a
> currently installed font.  In such cases the engine should then use the
> system's default font.  If it doesn't it should be corrected.

Definitely. What I was thinking about though is the Dist builder option
"Apply default font settings (Set the main stacks textFont and
textStyle to Revolution defaults for the platform". Does that setting
interfere with our trick of getting the engine to use the system font?

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>