copy progress bar; windows

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Dec 23 00:48:44 EST 2003

> This works (almost perfectly). Thank you very much. The updated
> application is on
> http://www.gla.ac.uk/~rh82p/index.html
>
> Now there is one slight problem (well not a problem)
>
> the progress bar is visible on startup and onthe first search,
> hoewever if you do a second file-transfer the progress bar only
> appears when the transfer is completeing not before and after.
>
> This is NOT a problem :-) just an asthetic thing.
>
> Any ideas?
Almost afraid to answer hear, as you must be getting sick of me :-)
Make sure the progress bar is not visible when you build your app, then
it will only be shown during a transfer, and not be seen on startup. If
in doubt, put a "hide scrollbar xxx" in the preOpenStack handler.

> these snippets of code you have given me are invaluable for learning..
Glad to be of assistance.

> Thanks Again
>
> bob; Sunny Scotland
Sarah; hot Queensland, Australia.

Cheers & happy holidays to everyone on the list.