Group Button not responding to Pointer Tool

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 23 00:09:40 EST 2003

Hello all,

I have been experiencing a few buggy behaviors. For one I have a few
buttons in a background group and can not select one of them using the
Pointer Tool. It acts like a regular button being selected. I have to
hold control down to select it. This scares me since I have a January 5
deadline on this CD.
The other related problem (started happening at the same time) is that
the Application browser is reacting to the Browser tool some times like
the pointer tool. I have to select the pointer tool and then select the
browser tool again in order to select a stack or card to edit them.

All of this happened after I needed to force quit out of REV due to
what appeared as a repeating script error popping up like a hundred
times. This happened in a completely different stack with a bad line of
code in it.

Has anyone experienced this???

I am so close to distributing my first project CD in REV and have only
been using it for a couple months now. This type of behavior really
scares me.

Thanks for any help,

Tom

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.1, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev
2.1.2

Advanced Media Group
Thomas J McGrath III	• 2003 •	3mcgrath at adelphia.net
220 Drake Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102