Newbie Questions from a ToolBook Developer

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 22 20:23:39 EST 2003

Jac,

I was talking about after a whole bunch of cards was already created
and then you decide you need a background group. If Place group places
an existing group to an already existing card then that would be what I
want. However can that be scripted for say 30 or 40 cards?

Tom

P.S. I didn't even see that menu item until right now. WOW.