Any Russian developers out there?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Dec 22 09:07:40 EST 2003

>is there anyone who worked out a working solution
>between foreign databases (encodings) and International Rev-apps?

Hi Ton,

For cross-platform high-order character handling, look at the
macToIso and isoToMac Transcript functions.

For date formatting, one can work backwards using the system
date...see Serendipity Library's systemDateFormat function for an
example.

For number formatting, there is no good built-in solution; however
Serendipity Library includes handlers to capture the users' desired
number format and format numeric input.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company