Stack shift on 800X 600 Display on OSX

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 22 08:04:55 EST 2003

FWIW,

800x600 on my G4 15" laptop does that bottom cut off thing and is fine
in XP and 2000. I adjusted my stack to fix this at startup to handle
this on 800x600 screens BUT now on XP I have too much space at top and
bottom. It appears 800x600 is not the same in all worlds to me.

I wonder if OSX has issues with 800x600 screen sizes???

Or it's a bug. :-)

Tom