Capturing Audio and Video with RevRun

michael at ortv.com michael at ortv.com
Sun Dec 21 20:10:33 EST 2003

Ah this might be the missing piece... I was wondering about the build process and if I've included everything. I didn't consider including other components nor did I test it in the IDE. I'll have to check up on how to do that! Still learning the basics...

Thanks again all for the help. It gives me a good bit to move forward.

Peace,

Michael