Beveling edges on things

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Sun Dec 21 16:08:29 EST 2003

That's cool, thanks, Rob.  I'm looking for a more elegant curved, shaded
beveling.  How do I get that effect?  Jim

--

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Info Line: 902-823-2477, Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139