Capturing Audio and Video with RevRun

Michael Wills michael at ortv.com
Sat Dec 20 20:10:08 EST 2003

Hi Klaus,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately with our Logitech web-cam on
Windows 2000, I couldn't get the build to work with it. I'm quite new to
Revolution though so I may have missed something in the build process. I
did check the "Use Video for Windows" option but none of the buttons
responded. I'll keep trying though since I have a few days left on the
trial version.

Would you happen to know if it matters that the web-cam we're using is USB?

Thanks again,

Michael