simulating a mouseclick on a certain line in a list field

rand valentine randvalentine at mac.com
Mon Dec 15 15:27:10 EST 2003

 hello, dear revolution gurus. i have a list field that has a mouseUp script
attached to it, which does something based on the value of the clicked-on
line. But how do I simulate clicking on a particular line in a field, ie,
how do I send the listfield, in essence, a virtual click on a particular
line, so that the mouseUp script, which needs the clickLine to function,
works properly? I hope this is clear. Thanks.

rand valentine