Capturing Audio and Video with RevRun

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sat Dec 20 07:43:05 EST 2003

Hi Michael,

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if there is any information that I could be pointed to
> about RunRev's abilities
> and stability in doing audio and video capture. We are debating
> between RealBasic and RunRev.
> I have a freeware app created with RealBasic for recording sound using
> Quicktime but for RunRev
> I have only found issues listed online with previous Metacard and
> perhaps earlier Rev versions.

I personally have not yet recorded sound in RR so i cannot tell how
good this build-in
capability does its job...

But for video capturing RR is a good choice.

Check the stack  "Video_Input.rev" inside the "Sample stacks" folder.

Does even work with iSight right out of the box :-)

> Thank you,

You're welcome :-)

Hope that helps...

> Michael