[OT] Windows help needed

michael at ortv.com michael at ortv.com
Thu Dec 18 20:16:39 EST 2003

Hi Sarah,

A couple of questions to help clarify:

Which version of Windows?

What software is it (if you can disclose the name). Perhaps the software can be timed on it's own or somehow modified?

Is it a program that requires a clean shutdown? Windows 2000/XP have utilities available that can "kill a process" much in the same way you can end a program through the Task Manager. Some info can be found at http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/pskill.shtml

Those are the questions that have come to mind so far.

I'm not an expert though so perhaps others have better ideas. I can try to help off-list as well.

Michael