Apple spelling checker?

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Dec 18 19:23:55 EST 2003

On 19 Dec 2003, at 5:33 am, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> How difficult/desireable would it be to have a means of using OS X's
> Spelling Checker application service within Rev?
I don't know about difficult, but certainly desirable. I love the way
OS X gives you a system wide spell check so you only have to maintain
one dictionary.

The other OS X feature I want to implement in my apps, is the new
"Special characters..." item that appears at the bottom of the Edit
menu and allows you to insert weird characters in whatever you are
typing. I haven't tested it yet, but hopefully, I can put that item in
my menus and have it work via AppleScript.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/