intro/tutorial to Flash?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Dec 16 19:37:16 EST 2003

> someone was telling me about Flash storage
> which is safer because is is not magnetic.
>
> are Flash movies and Flash storage related?
> are Zip discs obsolete technology for Rev?

Actually, Rev incorporates high density, bio-mechanical time displacement
storage.  Through the use of human mechanical input (and sometimes human
misinput, sometimes referred to as "error") Rev is able to store just about
anything for later (or earlier) retrieval.  But Rev is so versatile you
should be able to use whatever storage medium you see fit, including ZIP
disks.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director