Revolution evaluation for Campus Stack Development

erik hansen erikhans08 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 18:24:31 EST 2003

--- Bob Hartley <bob at armbase.com> wrote:
> At 14:46 15/12/2003 +1030, you wrote:
>
> > > After evaluating Revolution as a possible
> replacement for Hypercard as a
> > > Language software development environment
> in OSX, I must confess I am
> > > amazed that at the lack of documentation

check out www.runrev.com.
look for Dan Shafer's book,
a step-by-step introduction to Revolution.
there are also tutorials at J.L. Gay's and
many other sites you can find by clicking
links.

right now i am updating my own links page and
plan to include every Revolution related URL
i can find, with tutorial carryers grouped
together.

keep exploring. the color, the multi-platform
capability, the SPEED, the web-connectivity,
etc. make Revolution well worth the effort.

Erik

=====
erik at erikhansen.org    http://www.erikhansen.org