Decimal Separator

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 15 09:21:10 EST 2003

Hello all,

You know this is exactly the kind of info that I know I will need in
exactly seven and a half months from now and not remember what it was
or exactly where it was. I wish there was a place in REV to update
important info like this. I know I could copy it somewhere myself and I
do but stickies just gets confusing and I loose my word files.

Tom