Apple script problems

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Dec 14 19:56:31 EST 2003

Hi Jim,

HyperCard is totally AppleScriptable. If you open the Apple Script
Editor and then Open dictionary... you can see the list of commands
that HyperCard responds to. Revolution has no such dictionary and does
not respond directly to AppleScripts. You can probably do it yourself
by writing an AppleEvent handler that responds to a dosc event (do
script).

However in the current case, you don't need to use AppleScript.
Shorten your AppleScript to this:

tell application "filemaker Pro5"
  get every record
  set theResult to result