Animating multiple gifs.

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sun Dec 14 06:20:57 EST 2003

Hi Ryno,

> Hi folks,
>
> Here is a very basic question. I built a small animated gif, and
> placed it in
> a stack in three positions. How do I make them run together?
>
> I found Klaus' "Taming of the Animated Gif" with 'set the repeatcount
> of img "dancer" to 1',
> but this only animates one of the three "dancer" images. I realise
> that I can redo the animation
> featuring a group of 3 figures, but there must be a better way...

Looks like you want a synchronous "dance performance" ;-)

In this case i would import the image only ONCE and just create 2 more
buttons, set their
icon-property to the id of the animated gif and that's it :-)

So you will only have to control 1 image, but that can be displayed at
more than one place...

Hope that helps...

> Ryno.
> http://artistvision.org ...a work in progress...