convert stacks from Mac to Windows?

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Dec 11 23:40:14 EST 2003

I don't see what the problem is as the stack format is identical and no
conversion is necessary. Was the problem that Kinko's didn't have a
copy of Revolution? Were you using a Mac standalone rather than stack
files? Or did you have a problem with the format of the media?

If you can give us a bit more info, we might be able to help :-)

Cheers,
Sarah