OSX Pinstripes and Modeless Mode

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Dec 11 14:09:18 EST 2003

On 12/10/03 11:40 PM, David Egbert wrote:

> I've been using modeless to open stacks so that they have the pinstripes
> seen in MacOS 10.1 & 10.2.  Everything looks great in development, but when
> I build the stacks as standalones modeless shows a grey background instead
> of the pinstripes (I'm in 10.2.8). Is there a library or something that
> needs to be included?

Interesting. Sounds a little like the same loss I experienced where the
background pattern disappeared in standalones. I thought it was the
Distribution Builder at fault, but maybe it is something else. Sorry, I
don't have a clue what it could be, but I get a gut feeling the problems
are related. You might want to bug-report it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com