Thanks (was Your Software)

Rod McCall rodmc at runrev.com
Wed Dec 10 15:27:35 EST 2003

Hi everyone,

Firstly what a response! The range of software in development using
Revolution is a credit to everyone on this list, from those writing the
software to those who help out but aren't doing any projects right now.
I will be contacting each person shortly regarding their submission.

Also, don't forget if you are developing software to let me know, and
when it is ready to ship make sure you post it to these and any other
relevant sites:
www.versiontracker.com
www.macupdate.com
www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/submit/ (Mac products guide)
www.download.com  (a fee may be payable)
www.tucows.com       (a fee may be payable)

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Rod

Dr Rod McCall                              www.runrev.com
Runtime Revolution Ltd
91 Hanover Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1DJ
t: +44 (0)131 718 4333 f: +44 (0) 131 718 4334
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
--MacWorld SF: Revolution Seminar book now and save money! ---