dealing with library substacks

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Wed Dec 10 02:35:13 EST 2003

I don't like to put my library of back scripts into a set of buttons on
a library card. Although seems to be a popular way, and I guess the
Object library could be used with this method. The Rev IDE actually is
implemented that way.

Instead I much prefer using substacks for back scripts because they
show up nicely in the application browser.

Here is a really simple stack that automates some of the work of
disk. You will have to customize it for your own workflow. But maybe it
be useful.

  <http://mindlube.com/download/files/runrev/MLstackLibrary.rev>

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>