Plugin feedback request

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Tue Dec 9 04:02:55 EST 2003

On Dec 7, 2003, at 7:20 PM, Thomas J McGrath III wrote:

>> - Fill in the blank:  "The plug-in I want to see is one that does
>> _______".
> Card copying and pasting. Stack copying and pasting.

With Navigator it's straightforward to copy cards from one stack to
another:

Make a bookmark for the card(s) you want to copy.
Display the card list for the stack you want to copy the card(s) to.
Drag the bookmark(s) of the card(s) you want to copy into the card list.

With Navigator it's currently a little tricky to set the mainstack of
one stack to another stack. It will be easier in the next revision, but
for now you can either add mainStack as one of the properties for
stacks and then use that to enter the name of the mainStack you want
the stack to be a substack of, or:

Make a bookmark of the stack you want to move from one mainStack to
another.
Select the bookmark of the stack you want to move and the stack you
want to make it a substack of.
Click on the bookmark of the stack you want to move, and drag it onto
the stack you want to be its mainstack. (it will appear that you are
dragging both stacks, but the stack will be moved)

There is no easy way to duplicate a stack, although writing a script to
do so would be possible.

http://www.inspiredlogic.com/navigator/index.html

regards,

Geoff Canyon