Newbie - Timers and Send

Stephen King st.king42 at ntlworld.com
Tue Dec 9 02:26:04 EST 2003

Dar,

I have used this method as well, but found that it didn't work too well for
short time increments, in 10's of mSec as the Send message will only accept
integer values of mSec. So I went to the system clock instead.
Dynamically adjusting the Send delay worked Ok for me on longer delays
though.

Erik -
Will try and post an example this evening (for UK) if no one else has done
it - off to work now!

Cheers
Steve