playStopped message problem

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Dec 8 14:08:34 EST 2003

On 12/8/03 1:01 PM, Chris Sheffield wrote:

> Is anyone aware of any reason why a player object would not receive a
> playStopped message like it should?  I've got a standalone that this is
> happening in under OS X only (Windows and OS 9 run fine), and it runs fine
> in the Rev IDE.  I've checked to make sure lockMessages is not true.  Is
> there anything else I can check?

It's a bug -- see bug number 1033 in the bugzilla database. I am
struggling with this issue too. It is a blocker for me. I thought I had
a work-around using "send in time" -- but apparently the duration of the
player is also not being sent accurately so the workaround does not
function correctly in all cases.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com