Bugzilla downloads html files?

David Egbert degbert at mac.com
Mon Dec 8 13:55:14 EST 2003

Ah, it's a zilla-thing.

I noticed it works on IE (at least the search). I'll remember to use Mozilla instead.

Kudos to the Rev team for implementing the bug database. I just found the revCopyFolder bug, and that it's being investigated at this time. It's great to have this kind of information at our fingertips. I can quickly identify the status of a bug and decide my next course of action.

Thanks!

--
Dave Egbert