announce file transfer application

Bob Hartley bob at armbase.com
Mon Dec 8 12:18:34 EST 2003

Hi all

I'm just announcing my wee free application for searching chosen
directories for filetypes.

This was designed really to get only the raw01,02,03 files from my confocal
microscope and leave all the rubbish behind. :-)

However, I have adapted it to transfer files of many types. Pretty basic
really.

The next incarnation will allow selection of files in the list box,
however. I thought it was a good enough example to release to you all.

This is also a great (if I dont mind saying so myself) example of what a
complete beginner, to any form of programming whatsoever, can do in
revolution in a week (with your help).

Please feel free to modify the .rev file in any way but I would appreciate
a mail to let me know.

the URL for download is

http://www.gla.ac.uk/~rh82p/index.html

The screenshot is on

http://www.gla.ac.uk/~rh82p/confocal.jpg

What a brilliant application revolution is. Can we have it for RISC OS?
(ohh that's right, I asked that already) :-)

Cheers
Bob; Sunny Scotland