Ugly Rumours about my modified revTools

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Mon Dec 8 03:46:05 EST 2003

UM.......

My revtools mods cannot interfere with the actual
capabilities of RR:

1.  They are extended versions of the standard revTools
stack and as such contain all that is in the standard
revTools stack.

2.  My revTools stack replace the original, therefore the
following:

"I know Richmond has
created a few alternative tool palettes and if you have
installed one
of them, the original revTools might either have gone or
just be unable
to open because there is another stack of the same name
already open."

doesn't make much sense as you EITHER have my revTools
stack in your 'components' folder OR the standard stack -
there is therefore no question of interference.

WHILE I'M HERE.....a quick plug for the latest version that
is available on my website.

All the best, Richmond Mathewson

See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html    and