script property profiles?

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Mon Dec 8 03:02:22 EST 2003

At 1:58 AM -0800 11/29/2003, erik hansen wrote:
>you can script a Profile into existence.
>you cannot script new properties settings.
>
>are there any workarounds for scripting
>property settings in a Property Profile?

Setting a property (while any profile other than the master profile
is active) automatically makes that property part of the profile. For
example, suppose the current profile for a card is called
"myprofile", and you execute
   set the backgroundColor of this card to "green"
Then the "green" setting for backgroundColor becomes part of
"myprofile", and whenever you switch to using that profile for the
card, the card turns green.
--
Jeanne DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools