Database: Passing values between cards in a stack

Melvin Cox melcox at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 7 21:05:34 EST 2003

What is the preferred methodology for passing values between cards in a
stack?

I have successfully created two data entry/query forms (each representing a
table in my database).  I would like to pass key values between the cards,
placing these values within fields on the called card.

I am currently attempting to get this functionality via a group of hidden
fields, replicated from my main card and an "on openCard" statement which
populates the fields.  Is there a better (ie. more reliable or more easily
implemented) way to do this?

Many thanks,

Melvin Cox