Benefits or problem splash screen

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Dec 5 13:24:14 EST 2003

Rob, I came up with three questions after I wrote two. Oh well, I do
that alot.

If I read you correctly my "Splash Screen" is built and has the Rev
engine built into it. I then put my non-built rev stacks into the
distribution folder were they will be called by the "Splash Screen"
app. OK that makes sense to me. But all of the rest of my stacks in
this case are in the Main stack so I would have a built "Splash Screen"
app and a Main stack with substacks in it. Is this OK?

I worry about the filePath for my Main stack being 'changed' by the
"Splash Screen" apps location IE:

Distribution Folder
	Splash Screen.app
	Main.rev
	Images Folder
		img1.png
		img2.png
		etc.

OR

Distribution Folder
	Splash Screen.app
	Needed Files Folder
		Main.rev
		Images Folder
			img1.png
			img2.png
			etc.

It is hard enough keeping track of folder path in development and then
keeping it right in standalones.

Thanks for your insight Rob

Tom