Panther's Stripes

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Dec 5 12:49:39 EST 2003

Greg,

Sorry, but the background stripes on the tab button was provided by
Jaguar; in Panther it is now a solid grey. If you want to have the
background stripes, I think you can set the backgroundPattern property
of a graphic that could be a partial screenshot of what was in Jaguar.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/