Revolution at MacWorld

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Fri Dec 5 10:51:25 EST 2003

Dear List members,

Revolution will have its biggest presence ever at MacWorld San Francisco
(5th-9th Jan). We'll be showing off Revolution at booth number 935 and we
would love to see as many of you there as can come! Don't forget also on the
9th and 10th will be the first ever Revolution Seminar and its shaping up to
be a hugely fun and exciting event: www.runrev.com/macworldseminar.html

If any of you live locally or will be attending and have products made with
Rev you'd like to bring along and evangalise on the booth, please contact me
directly asap, heather at runrev.com, and we'll see what we can arrange. We've
already got some great offers (can't wait to try out If Monks Had Macs).

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Warm regards

Heather

--
Heather Williams ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools