[OT] Creative Commons Moving Image Contest

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 09:24:55 EST 2003

Look at this folks! Do you think that RunRev stacks
qualify to enter in this contest?...

<http://creativecommons.org/contest/>

The prizes are very good indeed:
The three best entries qualify to receive a prize:
One First Prize: First Prize Winner may choose either:
an Apple® Power Mac® G5 Computer (Dual 2GHz PowerPC
G5) (Approximate retail value ("ARV"): US$3000), or an
Alienware® 2001DV™ System (ARV: US$3000).
One Second Prize: Sony® Handycam® Camcorder
(Model DCR-PC120BT) (ARV: US$1200).
One Third Prize: Apple® iPod™ Digital Music Player
(ARV: US$400).

The contest:

Creative Commons Moving Image Contest
A contest to create a 2-minute moving image that
describes Creative Commons' mission.

With "Get Creative", our Flash movie, we took a shot
at explaining Creative Commons' mission. We're fond of
it, but we think you could do an even better job. We
now invite you to enter the Creative Commons Moving
Image Contest, a competition to create a 2-minute
moving image that articulates the Creative Commons
mission. Find official rules and entry restriction
here.

WHAT: Create, or mash-up, a moving image that explains
Creative Commons mission, using your favorite moving
image authoring tool, such as Flash, iMovie, or Final
Cut Pro. Entries can contain video, animated images,
text, and audio. We welcome and encourage the use of
other people's work, provided that you have permission

or the work is Creative Commons-licensed or public
domain. The entry should be 2 minutes or less. All
entries must be licensed under a Creative Commons
license of your choosing by time of entry.

al

=====
Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/