Database Query Builder

tkuypers at pandora.be tkuypers at pandora.be
Fri Dec 5 08:49:15 EST 2003

Question...

When using the Database Query Builder, you have to enter the address of the
database. But is there a way to create a preference-file which is loaded
during startup, because I¹m creating a mySQL-front-end which uses different
databases (development db on server 1 and live db on server 2).
Now I created my SQL-statements myself, so I check a preference-file at
startup, which I manually can edit, or edit in my preference-tab in the
program, but I would like to use the Database Query Builder and still be
able to change and save these settings.

Anyone any advice, because I can¹t seem to find where the Database Query
Builder gets and stores its data.

Thanks in advance,

Ton Kuypers