How Does One Display A Leadind "-" In A PopUp Menu?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Dec 3 18:32:22 EST 2003

Rob-

Wednesday, December 3, 2003, 10:04:20 AM, you wrote:

RC> Please, Run Rev Team, don't protect me from myself to the extent you
RC> take away my options...especially when, AFAICS, there is nothing
RC> worth protecting me from here.

I'm sure this is in the HIG somewhere. If not, there's at least a de
facto cross-platform standard for menuItem resources that start with a
"-" being a menu separator. You're free to invent your own standards
for these things, of course, but I think it's unreasonable to expect
runrev to follow you down that path. Do you know of any other
development environment that will let you define a menuItem starting
with a dash?

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net