directory walking sorted; file listing modification

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Dec 3 17:19:55 EST 2003

Here's my one-line solution:
	filter gHierList with "raw*.pic"

This relies on the file names starting with "raw" and ending with
".pic" but having any characters in the middle which may not be
appropriate. Check out the other options for the filter command until
you get exactly what you need. It is very powerful and very fast.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/