Drag n Drop Objects in Flash vs. Rev

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Wed Dec 3 17:05:43 EST 2003

Hi,

Here's how I have done this; since other solutions have been presented,
perhaps someone could advise me if I'm doing it the wrong way?

on mouseStillDown
  set the loc of me to the mouseLoc
end mouseStillDown

If I only want items deposited in a certain area, I do a loc detection on
a mouseUp handler.

Is this a bad way of doing things?

Thanks!

Judy