Rev 1.1 apps launching Classic on OS X 10.3

Ian Wood ian at azurevision.co.uk
Wed Dec 3 13:23:25 EST 2003

This is my experience as well.

On 10.2 it is wrongly labelled as a Classic app but correctly opens in
X, without the Classic environment launching, whether Classic is
installed or not.  On 10.3 it launches the Classic environment, don't
know what happens if Classic is not present.

Rev 1.1.1 gives the following Mac build options:
Mac OS fat
Mac OS 68k
Mac OS PPC
Mac OS X